How to Subscribe or Buy Data (MB) with GTBank Account Balance

Do you know that you can now buy data (MB) with your GTBank account balance without going to recharge card outlets? Don't worry as I will show you the way to subscribe your data in the comfort of your home. This is not a magic but for those of us using GTBank, it is now easy for us to get our that subscription without leaving our room.
How to buy data with gtbank

Follow this step to subscribe to your data with gtbank
All you need to do is to dial *737*4# from the phone number that you used to registered with GTBank account. Once done, it will promptly take you to the process where you will need to choose your option.
If you you to buy 1.5GB your press one to confirm which is #1000 and if you you want to buy 3.5GB you press two to confirm which is #2000.
Please note that this process will only work for those using MTN phone numbers to register for their GTBank account. And the data is only available for MTN subscribers as at the time of writng this post.
That is how you can subscribe to MTN data with your GTBank account balance.
Title : How to Subscribe or Buy Data (MB) with GTBank Account Balance
Description : Do you know that you can now buy data (MB) with your GTBank account balance without going to recharge card outlets? Don't worry as I wi...

9 Responses to "How to Subscribe or Buy Data (MB) with GTBank Account Balance"

  1. It works!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. buy league of legends account

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,good evening, please how do I buy data above 20GB using gtb short code?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really got into this article. I found it to be interesting and loaded with unique points of interest. I like to read material that makes me think. Thank you for writing this great content. try here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. my balance now

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time I have visited your site. I found a lot of interesting information in your blog. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work. visit here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kasmalık oyunlar mı arıyorsunuz? tıklayın: kasılmalık oyunlar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Buy Old Facebook Accounts

    ReplyDelete